If you're looking for a San Francisco injury attorney, you'll find skilled and aggressive representation with Wakeford Law Firm. We offer personalized attention to our clients and their cases, and we fight hard for your rights and the compensation you deserve. Our commitment to client satisfaction ensures that you will get results.
From our office staff to our professional attorneys, Wakeford Law Firm is concerned about one thing – getting you the best possible ruling for your case. If you have been injured because of someone else's negligent action or inaction, you deserve financial compensation. Medical bills, lost wages and ongoing therapy are just some of the things that need to be covered. We get the facts and present them clearly to ensure that you are fairly compensated. We represent clients in such cases as:
- Vehicle accident injuries
- Slip and fall cases
- Elderly abuse
- Wrongful death of a loved one
- Product liability cases
Our reputation for getting results for our clients is solid, and many clients come to us as referrals. We have the experience and the ability to take on insurance companies and win. Many times we're successful in obtaining compensation before filing a lawsuit, but if necessary we'll litigate your case and even take it to trial.
When you need a San Francisco injury attorney, the right choice is Wakeford Law Firm. We advance all costs, and if we aren't successful with your case you will pay nothing. Call us today for a free initial consultation.
Your Guide to Injury Law in San Francisco explains what you should do following an auto accident, how to collect information following an injury, and more.
Why Choose Us?
- We advance all costs and if the case is unsuccessful, the client pays us nothing
- Graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School (1st Tier and Top-20 School Law School)
- Received the AIDS Legal Referral Panel ?Hero Award? for excellence in pro bono legal service
- Participates in the San Francisco Bar Association Volunteer Legal Services Program providing indigent San Franciscans with free legal advice
- Admitted in all California Courts
- Staff experienced specifically in personal injury law
- Named by Super Lawyers Magazine as a Rising Star for 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Rated 10.0, “Superb,” by Avvo.com